Studying Abroad with EAP

So I've never been one to keep a blog or anything of the sort... but I figured this would probably be as good a reason as any to start.
I have wanted to study abroad for as long as I can remember, so here is where you will get to read about my adventures as I take the leap and study abroad in Lyon, France!
Wish me luck and be sure to keep in touch :) and maybe even leave a comment now and then so I can see who's actually reading this!

Monday, November 29, 2010

French Food - some of the best in the world

I am sure I have mentioned a number of times how much I love the food here. I'm pretty sure I can count the things I haven't liked on one hand.. and not even use all of my fingers.

But I am not the only one who feels this way, just read this article my grandma showed me :)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/16/AR2010111604112.html

Whether it's simply the bread and cheese I eat on a regular basis for lunches during the week, or the various meals my host mom prepares (simple or more sophisticated), or whatever I might get in a restaurant or cafe, I know the food is going to be one of the things I miss most when I leave in June.

Honestly, I eat bread every day here and will never get sick of it. I don't understand how people might! It's so good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment