Studying Abroad with EAP

So I've never been one to keep a blog or anything of the sort... but I figured this would probably be as good a reason as any to start.
I have wanted to study abroad for as long as I can remember, so here is where you will get to read about my adventures as I take the leap and study abroad in Lyon, France!
Wish me luck and be sure to keep in touch :) and maybe even leave a comment now and then so I can see who's actually reading this!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

bon anniversaire

food coma. that basically sums up this weekend in case you haven't read the blog before this one. because on top of beaujolais and all of it's amazingness yesterday, today was my host mom's birthday, with lots more good food. i'm pretty sure i gained ten pounds in the last 48 hours.

oh and not sure what it is with the french and multiple desserts, but i'm loving it. tarte de fraises (strawberries), tiramisu, and some other little cake thing that my host mom made. not gonna lie, favorite part of the meal. :)

most of the lunch party:
my host mom is next to me, and my host dad is behind the camera. and a few other showed up just for dessert.

i am also loving the amazing weather this weekend has provided. but i believe my host mom says it's supposed to rain tomorrow, which is going to put a damper on me wanting to leave the house when i don't have class. but i guess i'll just have to tough it out.

after a weekend like this. how am i supposed to want to eat anything ever again? haha

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of beautiful food - and beautiful motivation to keep up the exercise. Will that be the text of your next chapter?

    I did my 4.8 mile walk today in 58 minutes and 10 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i did go to a yoga class this morning. it was ok. i think i might keep taking it if im able to though.. but i have to miss next week because it conflicts with my doctors appointment...

    ReplyDelete