It's finally time, about 5 hours before I will actually be setting foot onto my first of five flights that will be taking me to Lyon, France. I've been dreaming of studying abroad for as long as I can remember, and it's hard to believe its actually the day I head out. I can't even begin to describe how I truly feel because excited, nervous, and scared just don't seem to cover it.
At this point my bags are almost packed, which has been more difficult than I had originally anticipated - between staying under the weight limit and actually being able to close my bags, I have had to decide what I really think I will need for the next semester/year.
Alright, well dinner is ready and there are a few things that still need to be done - like cards my mom will write in French for me saying where I need to get to next, just in case I'm too tired after my ridiculously long flights to be able to figure out how to say it myself - as well as making sure I haven't forgotten anything.
So until France,
Ari
not to creep or anything, but i'll be following you here so i can keep track of what's going on! have fun! :) oh & it's aly, if you didn't already know.
ReplyDeleteOn verra quand tu commence a blogger en français!
ReplyDeleteIt's been fun chatting as your US flights got scrambled - have a good rest of the trip!
Let's keep it to English!
ReplyDeleteWhat was for dinner?
ReplyDeletelol nothing about the bug juice? it deserves an honorable mention xD
ReplyDeletetomph: well technically that would have been in the second entry. my bad though. i didnt remember until when i left you a comment.
ReplyDeletebroseph: we had steak, pasta, tater tots, broccoli
We have to visit eachother when I am in France!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelets make it happen :)
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting tater tots!
ReplyDeleteyknow we had those a couple times :)
ReplyDeleteHi Ari! See, I did read (most of - ok some of) your blog. I know you'll do well in France. Perhaps you'll eve use proper punctuation occaisionall while you're there. I hear they appreciate that over there.
ReplyDeleteP.S. to Nathan when you're in So Cal, if you get down here I'll make you tater tots. - Aunt Leah